TodaysGuest Interviews

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Simpleology by Mark Joyner Experiment

This is a test of a Mark Joyner Simpleology Blog experiment. Mark has fantastic programs and I'm sure that this is one that we can learn much from. I'll keep you posted on the success.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



Five "TodaysGuest" TV shows have been taped and are in editing and production. The TV series is set to air starting in January, 2008.

A weekend TV production seminar is being developed for people interested in producing your own TV show.

Interested parties, please leave a comment on this post.

More information to follow. Stay tuned.

Frank Gasiorowski, "Mr90DayGoals"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home