TodaysGuest Interviews

Saturday, November 03, 2007

TodaysGuest Television 2008 Season Arrives December 8th.

"TodaysGuest" TV is going back into production starting December 8th at the AACTV studio.

As the host and executive producer of the show I have lined-up some exceptional people to kick-off the 2008 season. "TodaysGuest" will air each week and I am excited about the new format.

We will have new graphics, a new set, new imaging capabilities and new members of the Production crew.

I am purchasing a new 3 CCD Panasonic GS-500 video camcorder camera so that we can shoot on location. One of last years guest's wants me to produce a cooking show for him. Look for that starting in 2008 along with other new and exciting projects. TodaysGuest on Location will create a new Buzz along with the creativity that the natural setting will provide.

"TodaysGuest On Location" will allow me to bring the audience, people, places and things that were not possible on the TV studio set.

I thank everyone who offered their services and kindnesses as I was involved with the cancer therapy. My Goals are to give you the very best interviews on Radio and TV that I can.

Thanks so much.

Frank Gasiorowski


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home