TodaysGuest Interviews

Saturday, November 03, 2007

The new "PowerTalk" Radio Show


Today, I sent out emails to my friends and I asked
them to join me on PowerTalk Radio.

My schedule was wide open.

Within 2 hours, the rest of September, October
and Most of November was filled.

By Friday, 2007 will be booked.

That is the Power of Blog and Internet technology.

We can move at the speed of light today.

Check out the future schedule at:

www.blogtalkradio.com/powertalk

The Expert Guest's are extraordinary.

We had the pleasure of Dr. Patricia Ross
on BestAffirmations on this weeks show.

Coming up:

Scott Sharp Armstrong, Marathon Goals
Toby A. Lynn, RealEstate Investing
Andy O'Bryan, AudioMotivation
Lionel Ketchian, Happiness
Jason Oman, You can write a book
Raven Blair-Davis, Power of Vison
Raleigh Pinskey, Promote Yourself

Email me with any thoughts and/or questions:

Frank@90DayGoals.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home